If you intend to apply for a position, please complete the online application by clicking on the button below.
- Participate in initial and regular development training and education
- Under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, you will have responsibility for delivering Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) support and intervention programs to young people diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- As a part of a team, work with other team members to contribute to the development of individual intervention programs
- Attend required supervision and clinical team meetings
- Although a Bachelors degree is preferred, we are also looking for people who are either currently completing, or are prepared to work toward a Bachelors degree in psychology or related field.
- Experience working with young people diagnosed with ASD and related disorders
- Valid, clean California driver's license (you must also have access to transportation)
- It is a requirement that you pass a Department of Justice background check